GENERAL DO's & DON'TS
- Keep enough space around CSRM brand assets so they appear clean and uncluttered.
- Use the CSRM brand in a way that implies partnership, sponsorship or endorsement without approval.
- Combine any part of the CSRM brand with your name, marks, designs or generic terms without approval.
- Use trademarks, names, domain names, usernames, logos or other content that imitate or could be confused with CSRM.
- Use any icons, images or trademarks to represent CSRM other than what is found on this page.
- Copy the CSRM look and feel.
- Modify CSRM brand assets in any way, such as by changing the design or color